For customers making purchases via our website.
We value the trust you place in Modvey.com. Please read the following terms and conditions before you buy anything on our site.
In this contract:
- • 'We', 'us' or 'our' means Modvey Apparels Private Limited, a company incorporated in India with Company Identification Number U74999DL2018PTC334388, M-53, Greater Kailash Part 2 Market, New Delhi-110048 INDIA; and
- • 'You' or 'your' means the person using our website to buy goods/services from us
- 1.1 If you buy goods from/on our website you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- 1.2 You may only buy goods from our website for non-business reasons.
- 1.3 No other languages will apply to this contract except English
- 1.4 We reserve the right only to accept orders from people over 18. If you are under 18 you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian before you register on or buy anything from this website. We are not responsible for any wrong information provided by you on our website.
2. User (‘your’) terms and conditions
- 2.1 Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- 2.2 You need to register on our website with accurate and complete information about yourself. The password you provide should be kept secure and you must notify us of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.We are not liable for any breach of registered account maintained by you on our website.
- 2.3 You place an order on the website by adding your selected item(s) to the cart/bag and proceed for checkout. Items in your bag are not reserved and may be purchased by another customer. Please re check your order carefully before submitting it. At the time of placing your order, we will acknowledge it by email or text message on your registered mobile number provided by you. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- 2.4 We will only accept your order when we send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm the order. After you confirm, we go ahead and inform you about the estimated delivery time.
- 2.5 We may contact you to notify that we do not accept your order. If incase goods are not available or we cant authororise your payment or for some other reasons
- 2.6 We at any point of time, reserves the right to limit the number of items in, or cancel an order prior to dispatch.
- 3.1 We may deliver your goods in installments. We will deliver your goods using the delivery method that you select during the checkout process. The estimated date for delivery of your purchases is set out in the confirmation email. This date is an estimate only and we do not guarantee to deliver the goods on that date. We insure each product during the time of transit. Once the goods are delivered and acknowledged by you at the delivery address, the responsibility of the goods passes to you.
- 3.2 Once you have placed an order, cannot be cancelled at any stage. The contract is completed on receipt of the order.
- 3.3 If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us to arrange an alternative delivery, unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods.
4. Customised Orders
Any customized garments or altered readymade garments will be made as per the specification provided by you while placing the order. In case if you wish to make any changes to the specification provided we request you to kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of reciept of order confirmation email. No changes related to alterations will be accepted after 24 hours of receipt of order confirmation email. Additional service charges may be levied for customised orders as per the specifications.
5. Nature of the goods
- 5.1 While reasonable efforts are being made to provide accurate visual representations of products on our website, we can’t guarantee or warranty of exactness of such visual representation or description of the product and the actual product we deliver to you. Hand embroidered garments may exhibit small irregularities and may vary from what shown on the website, which does not lead to manufacturing defect.
6. Returns or Exchanges
- 6.1 This clause 6 sets out the only situation in which we will accept returns or offer refunds for goods. Goods once delivered can be returned and exchanged only if they are faulty and notified to us within 7 days from the date of delivery. We will not accept returns or offer refunds for goods unless there are major manufacturing defects.
- 7.1 In order to return faulty goods you must contact us at email@example.com to inform us that you wish to return the goods. We will then provide you with details of how to complete the returns process. You will be responsible for the costs of delivering the goods back to us.
- 6.2 If you return the goods to us we will (at our option) repair or replace the goods or provide you with a refund of the purchase price and the price of delivery
- 6.3 If we repair or replace the goods we will deliver the repaired or replaced goods to you at no additional cost to the delivery address you provided at the time of purchasing of product.
- 6.4 If we provide a refund we will pay it to the account you used to purchase the goods. Subject to product being unused and in its original condition with all the tags intact as at the time of receiving the product
7. Contract Termination
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
Our whole liability to you in connection with your purchase will be limited to the amount that you paid to us for the goods.
- 9.1 We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- 9.2 If you are not satisfied with the goods, or any other matter, please contact us at the earliest.
- 9.3 Arbitration – Any disputes arising out of this agreement shall first be amicably settled by way of arbitration as per the Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996. The Arbitrator will be appointed by the company. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the arbitration shall be held in New Delhi.
- 9.4 The agreement and any contractual obligation between you and us only in relation to this contract shall be governed by the laws of India, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India.
- 10.1 Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched. We accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Electron and PayPal only and no other mode is accepted
- 10.2 We use encrypted and secure payment mechanism. However, we will not be responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
- 10.3 The price of the goods does not include the price of delivery, exact amount which will be shown separately at the checkout and on the Confirmation Email.
- 10.4 If the shipping address is in india, then the price of the goods includes GST as applicable
- 10.5 If the shipping address is outside India, then you will be responsible for making payment of import duties in addition to the price shown in our website at the time of checkout applicable at the country of delivery and all other charges and duties necessary for the release of goods from customs.
The content of services, information, text, graphics, images, logos, music, videos, interface design are the property of Modvey Apparels Private Limited, you have no rights to modify the content or reproduce, display, distribute, reverse engineer or otherwise use the content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
12. Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.